Thursday, February 19, 2009

Taking my own advice




I tell all my PR and marketing clients: double down on advertising in a bad economy to bring in new business and show the market place your confidence and relevance!
Today 6,000 glossy, magazine-style Focus Media newsletters (In Focus) hit targeted businesses across the Hudson Valley. This sledgehammer ad is a page of the newsletter, yes bold, but don't we have to be to get noticed in this economy.
My first blog ever, and my golden rule: if it is good for the clients you counsel - make sure you would do it yourself!
By the way, In Focus dedicated a full page announcing the mighty Jay Townsend as Focus Media's new COO. Jay is one of the most brilliant marketers I have ever met, and since joining us in December, has raised our "A-game" with enhanced critical thinking and strategies. In Focus can be downloaded at http://www.advertisingandpr.com/.

No comments:

Post a Comment